Our contributor Kristen Fortney is at the fourth Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence (SENS4) meeting in Cambridge, England. Over the next few days, she’ll be providing coverage of the talks and other items of interest.
Watch this space for further developments!
UPDATE: We’ll link to each session as Kristen blogs it.
- Session 1: Combating oxidation
- Session 3: Optimising metabolism against aging
- Session 4: Adult regenerative capacity
- Session 5: Eliminating recalcitrant intracellular molecules: the lysosome
- Session 6: Eliminating recalcitrant intracellular molecules: other
- Sessions 9 & 10: Rejuvenating extracellular material
- Session 12: Novel anti-cancer approaches
- Session 15: Rejuvenating the immune system
- Session 16: Delivering genes, proteins and larger structures in vivo
- Session 18: Recent advances in cell therapies
- Session 21: Tissue engineering
UPDATE: You can get updated about new posts by following me on Twitter: @DoNotGoGently There are also a few others microblogging the conference via Twitter, and I will add them as I become aware of them: @retxim @dw2