Here’s the latest in our series of review roundups — links, without extensive further comment, to the reviews I found most intriguing over the past few weeks. For the previous foray into the secondary literature, see here.
- Relationships between cancer and aging: a multilevel approach, Anisimov et al.
- Metabolic Journey to Healthy Longevity, Barbieri et al.
- Insulin/IGF-like signalling, the central nervous system and aging, Broughton & Partridge
- Atypical pathways of NF-κB activation and aging, Kriete & Mayo
- The mitochondrial theory of aging: Insight from transgenic and knockout mouse models, Jang & Van Remmen
- Proteomics of skeletal muscle aging, Doran et al.
- Stem Cells Use Distinct Self-renewal Programs at Different Ages, Levi & Morrison
- Telomeres and reproductive aging, Keefe & Liu