Here’s the latest in our (infrequent and irregular) series of “review roundups” — links, without extensive further comment, to the reviews I found most intriguing over the past few weeks. For the previous foray into the secondary literature, see here.
Remember, each Review Roundup is guaranteed to contain at least one link to a review you will find highly educational, or your money back.
- Regulation of the aging process by autophagy, Salminen & Kaarniranta
- Hsps and aging, John Tower (who is capable of giving reviews more colorful titles)
- The Evolutionary Theories of Aging Revisited – A Mini-Review, Ljubuncic & Reznick
- The Role of Stress Factors during Aging of the Immune System, Bauer et al.
- Key Research Opportunities in Immune System Aging, Swain & Nikolich-Zugich
- Functions of mitochondria: from intracellular power stations to mediators of a senescence program, V. P. Skulachev
- Resveratrol and chemoprevention, Goswami & Das
- Cellular senescence, ageing and disease, D. G. A. Burton